1. I gave Emma a bath today and noticed her with the classic "I am pooping" face. I yanked her out of the tub in the nick of time. The towel and bath mat took one for the team but I didn't have to clean the tub today.
2. I was putting on makeup and Emma came running over with a small green thing in her hand - gum. She found it somewhere by Aaron's night stand or brief case. She had sampled some of it but I was able to fish it out of her mouth.
3. Emma was playing upstairs and became quiet. I went up to check on her and she had climbed up and got the bottle of baby shampoo. It is a Sam's Club sized bottle with a pump. Fortunately I got to her before she figured out the pump action since she was playing with it over the carpet.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment