Emma is growing up and developing preferences of her own:
1. Her nudist desires have continued. I got her up one morning and she had figured out how to take off her jammie pants. So the next night I went in to check on her just in case and she had attempted to take off her jammie pants but got them stuck along with her diaper below the bum. She was low riding it and sleeping with two little cheeks sticking up in the air. I wanted to get a picture but she moved by the time I could get the camera.
2. When she talks on the phone she prefers to sit in the window next to the front door.
3. Emma likes to do to her animals what I do to her. Here she is doing the reindeer's hair.
4. She likes peas now. She asked for them for breakfast yesterday... be still my heart!
5. She loves shoes. She wore my heels to breakfast this morning.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment