Monday, August 1, 2011

Wack, Wack, Wack

This morning Emma spotted a spider in our kitchen. It was a big sucker and so it freaked me out a little bit. So instead of just squishing it with a paper towel I got my shoe and whacked the bajeebees out of the thing.

Later that day when Emma was taking off her shoe, she saw a piece of dirt next to her. Emma thinks that all pieces of dirt are bugs. She proceeded to take her shoe and whack the bajeebees out of the dirt. I tried to pick it up to throw it out and she just kept whacking it.

When we were putting Emma to bed we asked her about her day.  She babbled some. I told Aaron about the bug story and we were laughing about it. Then Emma just kept saying "whack, whack, whack" and making the motion of killing the dirt. She would giggle and start with the whacking all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment