So it turns out that two year olds listen when you don't want them to and don't listen when you do want them to. Perhaps a new parenting technique would be to include some embarrassing phrases in all requests for the two year old.
Emma told me that if I needed to go potty, to tell Abraham. I am assuming that she pulled Abraham from the Old Testament stories that we read but we are now on Moses so Abraham was a while ago.
While eating lunch I let John suck on my arm because I was too lazy to go get his pacifier. Half way through lunch I noticed that John had given me a hickey. I told Aaron about it and Emma over heard the conversation. Since then Emma periodically asks me if John gave me a hickey. She asks Aaron if John gave him a hickey. I am waiting for the day when Emma asks me this question in the grocery store or church or some other place that has no context of the question.
Friday, June 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment