I took John out of Relief Society for being adorable. Yup, not naughty, like most weeks, but for being adorable. This is the second week that it has happened. Both weeks John has been playing very nicely with a little girl who is 3 days younger than him. They share with each other happily and of their own accord. The first week, a lady in the ward has a wide brimmed straw hat and she let them play with it. They decided to sit right in front of the room and practiced putting the hat on one another. Today, they talked very loudly and nicely to each other in the front of the room. It was really cute babble. John also followed her around giving her hugs/sleeper holds. The problem is that it is so stinking cute that I looked around the room and nobody was paying attention to the lesson. These two kids stole the spotlight. So I decided that to be courteous to the teacher, John had to go.
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment