John has been sick for the past couple of days. This is about as sick as he has ever been. Normally the only way I know he is sick is because he has a measurable fever. He just keeps on running around and is generally happy through being sick. These past couple days have been different. He has been laying around and we have read books for hours on end. He has had diarrhea and it is the worst case my kids have had post potty training. He has really taken it in the shorts. At one point he turned to me and said, "It is hard to open a door when you have cancer." He said it in a way to imply he has cancer. I explained that he doesn't have cancer and has diarrhea. Later that night he said, "It is no fun to have cancer." In case you are wondering what he knows about cancer, well, apparently not much. Josh, my nephew, told Aunt Mary she would get cancer from drinking artificially sweetened sodas. John caught on to that.
As a result of a hurting bottom, John has been sporting desitin a lot these couple of days. He said it tickles his bum when I put it on. Awesome! So the last time I took him potty today he saw me grab the desitin and said, "Yeah! Tickle time!" No words for that...
Friday, October 16, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment