Today John was home sick from church. We got to snuggle and watch church videos. I have to say that if I am going to miss church, snuggling with a small child is pretty much number 2 on my list. Emma came home from church with Aaron and wanted to play. John and I were fixing something with tape (because that is exciting for a 3 year old). Emma got a flash in her eye and said she wanted to tape me to the floor. So I let her. To be honest, I really wanted to be taped to my bed and left for an hour or so.
John was super excited for this. He announced that he was going to jump on me when I was taped up. I countered with "no jumping on people that are taped to the floor." Emma added another rule, "no taping our friends to the floor." I confirmed her rule. John then announced that since I was taped up, they could do whatever they wanted and I couldn't stop them He immediately proceeded to do something he wasn't supposed to do. John also added some curling ribbon to the tape to help secure me to the floor as his contribution. I should add that they taped me to the floor with painters tape.
After a while John came close and I jumped up to grab him and snuggle him and the kids were shocked that I could get up. I explained that I am super strong. They stood in awe of me.
Sunday, December 13, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment