Emma is officially 18 months old and that means that Aaron and I get to participate in a 1 hour wrestling match rather than a 3 hour wrestling match. The extra 2 hours of our lives now allow us to listen in church.
I went to drop Emma off and before I could get too far into the room, Emma was wiggling her way down my leg and off and running. She loved nursery and didn't even notice me leaving the room. Aaron would look through the window a couple of times. He saw Emma and another little girl trying to fit inside the oven of the play kitchen. When it looked like the other girl was going to fit, Emma would attempt to close the oven door on her. I went to pick Emma up an she just looked at me like, "Oh yeah, I have a mom... OK fine, I will go with you." One of the nursery leaders made the comment, "She was so good. You wouldn't even know she was the same child that you chase around Relief Society!" That about sums it up.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm having toddler envy right now. Jenna will not stay in Nursery for one second without a parent. And now we have another "lap child" to boot. Wahhhh. Oh wait, that's Jenna's line.
ReplyDelete