Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

We had great Easter plans until Emma developed hand foot mouth disease. Everything came to a screeching halt at that point. Fortunately she is happy but she isn't over it yet. So there will be no Easter dress for Emma at church today. That will have to wait until next week.


I decided to do an Easter egg hunt for Emma this year. I wasn't sure if she would get the idea but she actually did quite well with some help. She found the hardest egg on her own. Once she caught on to the idea she was just giggling about her eggs. Occasionally she got distracted by the fact that she could open and close the eggs. I had to reminder to go look for some more. At the end, she started to put the eggs back into their hiding places. Fortunately for me she stopped after a few eggs.






1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention how Emma liked the candy inside the eggs. :P

    ReplyDelete