Emma loves to try on my boots. She got into my closet and found all of my old boots.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Waterway Fountain and Boots
Ever since we moved to The Woodlands I have been wanting to take Emma to the fountains that they have at Market Street and the Waterway. I have had to wait until Emma was big enough and the weather was warm enough. This weekend was the first opportunity. It was adorable and then when it was all said and done, Emma wanted to climb the stairs nearby. I don't know why I bother to take her anywhere besides to stairs. I should take her to BYU on the south side of campus where they have all of those stairs that I hated. She would be in heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SO Jamie, 3 things:
ReplyDeleteI want to go to the fountains.
I want to dress a girl in a girly swimsuit that is pink with ruffles.
I want a picture @ the blue bonnets.
2 of these things could come true someday when I bring my family to visit you. I'll leave you to guess which one cannot. Sad. But don't forget what I want to do. Ok? Because someday we're coming!
Love Love all your pictures! I miss you!
Maria