Tuesday, April 3, 2012

2 Months

Better late than never... This kid is a big one. Here are 2 month pictures of John and Emma. Sometimes I would wonder of Emma was switched at birth.... crazy I know, but she is so not anything like me that I thought surely, there would be something in her from me, or at least look like me... Well, comparing John's 2 month pictures with Emma's confirm that neither one was switched at birth and the Russell's have the dominant gene pool. It is actually best this way - everybody wins.


 John is the baby in red. The others are Emma. At 2 months, John weighs in at 13 lbs 5 oz and is just shy 24 inches. Most of his length is in his torso so he is in 6 month clothing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh! I love him! I want to squeeze those squishy thighs:) I really hope we get to see you guys this summer. Grace is 11 months and weighs 16lbs. John is going to dwarf her. The Russell gene is a good one- they sure do make cute kids:)

    ReplyDelete