Monday, April 30, 2012

All By Herself

I woke Emma up from naps to find this:
Right after I got her up Aaron called me to tell me that the car was finished at the shop (a lady had rear ended me) and could I pick it up before it closed. Hmmm.... there was no time to fix such a do. So in walks Emma with a rats nest for hair, shorts, a shirt and rain boots on the wrong feet. Everything about her screamed "I am 2 years old!" After we got home, it took Aaron and I working together 30 minutes to comb it out to this:
And you might ask what was I doing during naps while all of this was going on. I tell you what I was doing - very important stuff. This:
For comparison sake, this is Emma at about the same age:


No comments:

Post a Comment