Saturday, February 9, 2013

All Done

John can say "all done" now. I was trying to teach him the sign for all done and instead he now says the words. This morning was the first time he said it when he was all done with breakfast of his own volition as opposed to saying it after I had said it. This is the first time that I have seen him say something on purpose using the correct meaning. I have suspected that he can say mom, dad, no, and Emma but wasn't quite sure because he make those babble sounds a lot.

With Emma her first word of similar circumstances was "no" when I dunked her head under the water at the pool. When I was about to do it a second time she looked me squarely in the eyes and forcefully said "NO!" It was too clear to be mistaken for any other meaning. It kinda freaked me out and there was no way I could in good conscience dunk her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment