Yesterday Emma had some great ones:
Me: Emma, please sit with your bottom in the chair.
Emma: I can't. It hurts my skeleton.
I hear something suspicious and asked Emma what she was doing. Her reply was, "Mom, don't look at me." Translation: "I am doing something you wouldn't like." She had spilled cheerios all over the diaper bag and carpet. She was attempting to half eat them and half clean them up.
On Sunday John was beyond tired and crying and whining and we got him to bed as fast as humanly possible to stop the torture on both sides. In the hurry, we forgot to brush John's teeth. Emma just about had a melt down at the thought of not brushing John's teeth that night. We always brush our teeth before we go to bed and that was just too much to handle at the thought of breaking routine. Oddly enough, she is okay breaking routine when it comes to her going to the bathroom before bed time - totally unnecessary.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment