Monday, April 8, 2013

Three Years and Eight Months

At 3.66 years old, Emma has decided she likes the color pink. She informed me today that she likes pink, Dora the Explorer, and Cinderella (even though she hasn't seen it). She used to like green, but that "was a long time ago." A long time ago was last week. She still sometimes asks for a green plate for dinner, and then she will catch herself and ask for a pink plate. I think that she has succumbed to peer pressure at preschool or she has finally reached the pink-girly stage a little later than most girls (probably because she has me for her mom and not Aunt Mary like she wishes she would have for a mom.)

1 comment:

  1. I guess green is soo last week! Good thing I ordered her a pink tutu! I guess you have to stay on your toes to keep with Emma! Darn she is cute.

    ReplyDelete