This morning for breakfast John rubbed his oatmeal covered hands in his hair. So I pulled them out because I couldn't take it anymore. Instinct kicked in. The problem is that as soon as you stop John from doing something or tell him "no," his eye light up and you can just read the expression on his face. It is something to the effect of, "Oh, you don't like this do you? Hahaha, watch this!" He then proceeds to repeatedly do exactly what you told him not to do. I know this and yet I couldn't resist pulling his hand out of his hair. It just made the problem worse....
So Emma noticed that he had food in his hair and asked, "What are we going to do?" Then she surprised me and said, "should we snuggle?" To which I responded, "Yes!" So we snuggled. Then she asked, "Should we kiss?" To which I responded, "Yes!" So she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then she asked, "Should we squish?" To which I responded, "Yes!" not knowing exactly what she was going to do. Then she gave me a hug. So John can put food in his hair if I am going to get some snuggles out of Emma.
Friday, September 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment