We were playing play-doh together.
Emma: How about you be the Mom and I will be the Sweetie.
Me: Ok.
Emma: (After she realized there wasn't much change there.) Ok, How about I be the Mom and you be the Sweetie.
Aaron and Emma have been playing a lot of games together. The Russell genes have truly kicked in to full gear. They even played Monopoly. The day after teaching her Uno Aaron asked her if she wanted to play Uno again. She asked if they could play "Dos" together.
We went to the pool yesterday and I took some video of Emma doing a somersault off the diving board. When I was done I told Emma to stay out of the pool so I could put my phone back. I was in a hurry just in case her impulse control was lacking and she would try to get back into the pool. So I walked fast. Across the pool Emma yells, "Mom! Walk! Mom you need to Walk!" So I called scolded out loud in public by a 4 year old. I walked. I kept getting scolded out loud by a 4 year old.
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment