Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wild Flower Festival

I took the kids to The Woodlands' Wild Flower Festival. I love this event! The kids did pony rides. Emma loved it. John squawked until I held tightly onto him. Then we went on jumping castles. Emma loved them, John was mildly interested in them. Then we went to the petting zoo. John squealed with delight. Emma was mildly interested. Then there was the ambulance. Both were delighted. I admit, I wanted to go into the back and look around myself. The only thing that got John out of the ambulance was the tractor across the field. So we went to the tractor. They both loved it and John cried when I took him off. After that, we played at the park. Emma was in love that there were lolly pops there. Both kids loved that there were juice boxes. The next day John was still asking for juice.








No comments:

Post a Comment