We tried to camp in our backyard. This was a trial run for family camping. We had a 75% success rate. John was kicked out of the tent after about an hour because he kept trying to walk around in the tent. So I took him in the house to sleep. I confess, I wasn't sad.
Emma didn't like her jammie bottoms so she kept taking them off and some how she managed to wind up out of her sleeping bag on a number of occasions so she woke up cold a few times in the night. Overall though, it was successful for Aaron and Emma in the tent. I count my experience successful because I got to sleep in my bed. Poor John kept talking about how he was kicked out of the tent the next morning. Another time.... when he is older....
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment