We spent Christmas at our house because my doctor told me that I shouldn't be traveling for at this point in my pregnancy. So we spent our second Christmas here. The first one was when I was pregnant with Emma. We didn't attempt to explain Santa to Emma - I just didn't have the energy and knew it wouldn't quite sink in. Emma can however pick Santa out in a line-up, that is unless a snowman is also in the lineup and then it is a bit of a gamble as to whether or not she will get it right.
Aaron and I learned that Christmas with little kids is a lot of fun. Emma as way more into it this year than last. Last year she didn't care so much about what was going on. I think the wrapping paper was cooler than her presents and she got some cool presents. This year she got a fitness trampoline which has become an addiction for her at this point. Emma also received a mailbox gymnastics mat. It is a large mailbox shaped mat (read twice as large as we expected from the description online - i.e. not sure where this thing will live in our house). She can jump off of it, tumble over it, etc. She is also enjoying this one as well.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment