Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Three Months

So John is 3 months old and I thought I should write something about his personality. John is the worlds smiliest baby. He will smile at you if you smile at him. I can tell how far he can see because if I am smiling at him, and he isn't smiling, then I know he can't see that far. He makes the world's cutest baby noises - the kind just like in the movies. It is easier to get John to sleep than Emma. You put him in his bed and swaddle him, stick a pacifier in his mouth and he is out. He is a social baby. He gets cranky if he is left by himself. He is instantly happy if he sees a face. Emma was happy to look at whatever was around her. I could leave the room and she wouldn't care. John hates being on his stomach. He is just beginning to look to the sides to see what is going on around him. Overall he is a very laid back baby as long as there aren't loud noises and there are people around him.
Emma has decided she likes John. She loves taking care of John. What that means is that she shoves his pacifier down his throat in an attempt to calm him down. John is a good sport about it and will be a tougher kid for having had to survive the love of his sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment