Monday, September 24, 2012
And it is Only Breakfast
This morning Emma told me that she had a wedgie hiding in her bum. I think that is a pretty good description. After she took care of that, I asked her what she wanted to get at the grocery store. (Yesterday she said she wanted to try green apples so we told her we would get one at the store today when we went grocery shopping.) She apparently didn't remember our conversation because she said cereal first and when I asked her what else she said sushi. She does like sushi, but she clarified that she wants to watch the sushi chefs at the grocery store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is an amazing eater, I think she must get that from Aaron. I love that she wants to watch the sushi chefs. Maybe when we come to your house we can go get sushi and Brian can get chicken teriyaki. Such cute little monkeys!!!!!! I'm thinking I may come home with one as a souviner.
ReplyDelete