Sunday, September 16, 2012

Variety Show and Labor Day

I put John down on the floor, gave him a block and turned to do something. When I turned back, I found this:
Apparently we both have babies to take care of.

We went to Galveston to see the Bodies Revealed exhibit. It shows all the organs and muscles and bones of the body. It was pretty cool.
John has been liking playing with balloons but he obviously can't really hold on to them so Aaron did this and said, "Managing Entropy" and walked away. Shortly there after, the balloon lost its novelty.
The other day Emma pulled our super tall stool up to the toilet (it is used for the sink, not the toilet), knelt on the stool with her bum up in the air and put her hands down on the toilet seat to try and get on the toilet. So the stool is taller than the toilet, just for visualization. Anyway, I came upon her doing this and stopped her and told her she was likely to fall into the toilet. She looked at me and asked me, "If I fall into the toilet will you flush me?" I told her "no" in case there is any doubt as to what my answer was.



No comments:

Post a Comment