So this one is a little early but I thought that since it was close enough, it would do. We cut John's hair tonight and by we, I mean the royal we, and really it was Aaron. I asked him to cut John's hair and this is what happened.
Before:
After:
Looking at him, his hair looks blonde to me. However, after it was cut and collected (for him to throw away someday because he has too much stuff in his house and why would he want some old hair) it looked brown to me.
Oh, and I am now afraid I will find Emma with the clippers in hand, having shaved off her hair.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
His dimple! Love it. Wells could use a trim but I'm too scared to do it, maybe I'll bring him round and have Aaron help us out :)
ReplyDelete