Friday, May 31, 2013

Talking

John is now talking for sure. In the past he would babble words like mama, dada, emma, nono and it even sounded like he was saying "all done," however those things would come and go. He would say them for a bit and then he stopped for a long time and I was never sure if he was babbling or talking. I suspect babbling.

About 3 weeks ago Aaron said, "Look what I discovered!" He then hugged John and said, "He-haw!" and on the "Haw" would squeeze the bajeebies out of John and John would laugh and laugh and laugh. So this became a common occurrence in our house. Lots of he-haws and lots of giggling on everybody's part. Then one day John started to say "he-haw." Yup his first word was "he-haw."

Since then, he has added "Emma," "mama" (but not sure he knows it me), and beep. I touch his nose and say "beep." He whacks my nose and says, "bee." It seemed like a good idea at the time when I started it.

No comments:

Post a Comment