I showed Emma Nanny Great's funeral program this morning and on it are two pictures. One was of Nanny when she was younger and the other was a more recent picture. She asked how Nanny's hair turned gray. Fortunately for Emma I have gray hairs to demonstrate how such things happen.
Emma asked if Nanny's legs worked when she was younger. Nanny used a walker (named Petunia) in her last years. I told her that yes, Nanny's legs worked when she was younger and that in fact Nanny liked to dance. Emma lit up and asked, "Did a prince teach her to dance?" I felt bad crushing her hopes, but Nanny took dance lessons just like the rest of us peons.... no royalty involved.
On another note, Emma was telling me about the process of getting married. The temple was involved, but so was telling each other their pass codes (for your phones).
Saturday, June 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment