It seems I haven't written in a while so I thought I would comment on the state of the union.
John has crushes galore on every little girl and woman in the ward that is blond. His favorites are Marcy and Miss Danielle. He even thought a lady in an ad was cute and was embarrassed over liking her.
Emma has been reading up a storm. She will read just about anything you hand her. She reads the family scripture stories at night for us. She particularly loves Fancy Nancy books. I must admit I like them too. She has to read a book before she can text or play on the iPod. And oh how she loves to text! She is 5 going on 15. She will text Aunt Mary or Aaron and call them. One Sunday afternoon she called my dad, mom, Aunt Mary, and Aunt Emily about 8 times each. Apparently she had a hard time getting a hold of them because they all called her back on my phone - not to talk to me but to talk with her.
I have started taking Emma rock climbing and she loves it. And I love that she loves it. I am hoping to brainwash her and John into becoming climbers. Which means it totally won't work. I have taken John once and he didn't so much but he loved it once he kinda figured it out a little. My goal is to take her once a week.
John lives for legos and making "beep beeps." Those are fork lifts. He likes to have the zoo keeper drive the beep beep. He loves the color blue and hoards all of the blue legos and anything blue that he can get his hands on.
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment