Sunday, April 10, 2016

April Fool's Day

I ran out of steam this year so it was a pretty tame April Fool's Day. I had Aaron pick up some Jello at the store for me so I could trick the kids. I made jello in clear cups so they would think I got them some juice. They tried to drink the jello and of course it didn't work. They were a bit confused. Finally after several attempts to pour the "juice" into their mouths unsuccessfully, we told them that it was jello. They tasted the jello and didn't like it. I thought it was weird that they didn't like jello because surely all kids love jello, right? Well, later when I was cleaning up the kitchen, I found the jello box and Aaron accidentally bought cranberry jello. Who knew that they sold cranberry jello outside of November? It makes me wonder if it is someone's attempt to manage a UTI.

No comments:

Post a Comment