Here are are variety of conversations I have had with the kids.
Emma: Where is the Silverlicious book? I can't find it.
Me: I will help you find it if you come give me a hug first.
Emma: I will try looking again. [Walks off]
Apparently hugs are that awful.
John and I were having a conversation about being a rocket scientist. He got excited and wanted to be a rocket scientist. He told me that when he was 12 he would be a rocket scientist. I told him he had to finish high school, and college before he could be a rocket scientist so he would probably be almost 30. He didn't like that. He then told me that he wanted to go to haircut school instead. Later that day he changed his mind and decided to be a rocket scientist again.
John: Sometimes stuff get dirty on my bum a little bit. That is why I wear a cape.
Emma: Does John have an allergy?
Me: We don't know yet.
John: Jesus knows.
When John sticks his finger in his nose, and I tell him that it is gross, that is a guarantee that he will keep it there.
John: Can you throw me into the wall?
Aaron: I think that would hurt.
So Aaron threw him up to the ceiling instead. (He didn't actually hit the ceiling, just to be clear.)
Aaron came home from work and was changing his cloths.
John: Those are gigantic shorts!
John: My pet pet dog....
Aaron: What is your dog's name?
John: Lazy Starfish.
Aaron: Your dog's name is Lazy Starfish?
John: Yeah, he doesn't like it.
Aaron: I bet.
John: He wants to be named Starfish John. My cat's name is Special Fart Lick. They are at the vet.
Apparently at the vet they have a big rolling pin that they use to smash off the cat's claws.
During conference we play conference bingo.
John: Gambling with beans is another word for conference bingo.
Sunday, April 10, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment