Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Your Father

Dear Emma and John-

I want you to know exactly the kind of man your father is. He was talking in his sleep the other night. (This is not unheard of for him.) But what he was saying is also not unheard of for him. He was asking someone if they needed help. The person didn't need help, but your dad let them know that he was there to help him.  That sums up your dad.

Love,

Mom

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you recorded that for your kids. You two were always so helpful and kind to us! I remember when we went out of town and asked if you could water our lawn while we were gone, and when we came back it was not only watered but weeded and probably mulched too. We have never forgotten what caring friends you were to us.

    ReplyDelete