Sunday, December 2, 2012

Father Daughter Campout

Aaron helped to organize a father daughter camp out for our ward. He took Emma and I don't have all of the details since I wasn't there. But here is what I heard about: Emma loved it. She wasn't fond of tinfoil dinners. She did like marshmallows but not so much smores. She understood that the fire wasn't to be messed with. Aaron and Emma slept in the civic with the back seat folded down. I use the word "slept" very loosely. Emma and Aaron got in the car about 10:30pm and to sleep around midnight.  Apparently Emma would play with Aaron's face, kneel down, look around the trunk, pretty much anything but go to sleep. She did seem to like the sleeping bag. They got up around 7am. They played kick ball and Emma just kept giggling through the game and saying, "kick ball." Aaron and Emma went for a hike near a creek. Then they came home for lunch and after lunch Emma was too tired to stand up to take off her clothes to get into the shower. At naps she just totally crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment