John was also was feeding himself cheerios and ended up like this:
Sunday, December 2, 2012
One Minute or Two
I have a theory that all destruction can be done in one or two minutes tops. It seems like all stories from moms start with "I walked away for one minute and...." From there crazy stuff happens. I didn't have total destruction but I am amazed at how fast babies can move. I was feeding John dinner when I walked away to open the laundry room door for Emma. I came back and John had grabbed the spoon off of the table (which wasn't all that in arms reach, or so I thought...). He had also knocked his bowl off of the table splattering it everywhere. Apparently, John was concerned that he might starve so he took matters into his own hands.
John was also was feeding himself cheerios and ended up like this:
John was also was feeding himself cheerios and ended up like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment