Sunday, February 15, 2015

BLT

Emma has been taking a BLT sandwich to preschool for her lunches for the last several months. Then suddenly she wanted to take something else for her lunch. I figured that she was sick of them. I have finally found out the real reason she doesn't want to take them (although I do think she is tired of them as well).

When I have gone to her classroom her teachers have commented that they love her BLT sandwiches and that they look so yummy. For the record, it is more accurately turkey bacon, spinach, and tomato sandwiches. Her teachers said that they loved watching her put her sandwich together. I put the tomato in a separate bag so that the bread doesn't get soggy.

So here it is: the kids in her class have asked her to bring BLT sandwiches. I am guessing they picked up on the teachers comments and started making their own comments along the same lines. Well it turns out that since they ask Emma to bring a BLT sandwich and they don't say "please," she won't bring one. Once the kids say please, then she will. Emma is a stickler for rules, what can I say. So for the record, she brings a cheese and bean quesadilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment