Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sweet

Emma has been doing some sweet things that I want to remember.

Today she came home from preschool and told me she did something nice for someone at school. A kid wanted to sit next to his friend and apparently that is where Emma was sitting. So she moved over and made room for the kid. You could tell she felt good about it.

On Sundays, Emma normally stays after church with Aaron while he helps out with tithing. She loves to have every minute of Daddy time. This week Aaron had some meetings that would go longer and weren't really appropriate for a little kid. I told Emma and she turned to me and said, "that's ok Mommy, I am ok with that." I could have just hugged her. During sacrament meetings she has been reading the friend and sitting there quietly. It has been so helpful for the wrestling match that ensues with John.

Emma wrote John a note that said essentially, Dear fireman, I want to bring you some cookies. John has been pretending to be a fireman lately. It was the worlds cutest note.

Emma also worked for several days on a picture for John's birthday party. She was very meticulous about it. We took it and hung it up at his birthday party. John was even worried that other kids would get a hold of it and ruin it.

When we do laundry, Emma has been asking if she can put away John's laundry for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment